FOR SALE: $1,900,000
• 5,464 Sq. Ft. with over 90 person seating capacity
• Fully fixtured restaurant space located in the heart of downtown Kirkwood, renovated in 2015
• Includes full hood system, walk-in freezer, and cooler
• Separate meeting and banquet room available
• All new panel services and electrical systems
• Public parking on streets and nearby lots
• Within walking distance of large residential community and dozens of businesses
The ground level footprint is large and open, with double doors opening to the heart of Downtown Kirkwood. The loft space includes built-in sky lights, which allow an abundance of natural light.
More About Kirkwood, Missouri
Kirkwood is a premier suburb nestled 14 miles west of the city of St. Louis. Known for its numerous festivals and events each year, Kirkwood has become a lively, family-friendly destination not only for its 27,000 residents, but for families across the entire region.
Downtown Kirkwood is host to a unique variety of shops, restaurants, and community gathering spots. Its farmers market, which draws thousands of guests annually, runs between April and December.