Well-fixtured restaurant located in historic Maplewood.
• PREMISES: 4211 SF floor
• RENTAL: $16 SF plus taxes and insurance + CAM
• AVAILABLE: February 1, 2019
• INCLUDED IN RENT: Hoods, Walk-in Coolers, Assorted Kitchen Fixtures
• LOCATED in the heart of where Maplewood holds festivals several times a year
• PARKING: Parking lot adjacent to building. Plenty of local free local parking, including nearby municipal lots.
Destination building was transformed into a new-era, well-appointed restaurant space, with tall ceilings, large windows, even some sidewalk seating, as well as its own adjoining parking lot.
Robust calendar of festivals centered on Sutton Boulevard at this location. Adjacent to the historic Saratoga Bowling Lanes that draws thousands of people to the area each year.
Local businesses include: Bolyards, Maserati, BMW, Strange Donuts, Gus’s Fried Chicken, Focal Point Concerts, Penzey’s Spices. See link to brochure for more area information.