This two-story commercial property, built in 1920, has been fully updated with modern amenities and design features, yet retains it’s architectural interest and charm. With large windows looking out on a tree lined street, the first floor layout is ideal for an engineering, architecture or design firm. The second floor features two efficient office units complete with a kitchenette and bathroom. As an added bonus there is excellent storage space in the basement.

Downloads


Location