$20 NNN $18.75 NNN
50% leased to the Golden Grocer. 50% leased to Train Hard Everyday Fitness.
Both tenants are great additions to the Grove! Located just east of Kingshighway between Highway 64/40 and Manchester, and close to many of the St. Louis area’s best resources.
• 2,570 SF leased to Golden Grocer
• 2,494 SF leased to Train Hard Everyday Fitness
• Roughly 15 dedicated parking spaces
• Minutes from Cortex, BJC, and Wash U.
• Just 4 blocks north of the “Grove” strip
• 40,000+ daytime employees within 3 miles
In the Grove. Near BJC, Cortex, and Forest Park.
It shares a corner with South Taylor Avenue, which is one of the few streets that serves as a bridge over Highway 64/40 connecting the Grove and Forest Park Southeast to BJC, Cortex, and the Central West End.
Area highlights include Washington University School of Medicine/BJC Medical Center, St. Louis University High School, Saint Louis Science Center, St. Louis University, and Missouri Botanical Garden.